Thursday, June 7, 2007

Welcome to the Blogospere of Beer

Just wanted to give this a try to make sure that we can view each other's posts. It looks like we have great initial interest in the brewers' meeting here on the 18th. Please feel free to post here or email me at paul@thomashookerbeer.com for possible agenda items. I'll put together a skeleton agenda that we can build on to cover the basics on forming this Guild. Hope everyone is well and I look forward to seeing you all on the 18th.
Cheers,
Paul Davis-Director of Brewery Operations
Thomas Hooker Brewing Co.

2 comments:

David Wollner said...

Ok I'm in now what? Should I bring appetizers to our meeting and a growler or two?

Unknown said...

Unbelievable. A meeting, involving beer drinking, that actually ended a few minutes Early. And by the way Paul, I really liked that Irish ale - slash - Munich Dark. I'm brewing one myself today, using dehusked cara III instead of chocolate for an experiment. This is my first blog ever. Next thing you know I'll be getting into politics.