Thursday, June 21, 2007

Good meeting

I agree, good first meeting. Let's keep some momentum rolling. How about nominees for executives and committees ? I am treasurer of a couple of organizations and would be willing to assume the role if anyone out there likes. Otherwise I would be happy to serve in any capacity.
Since Paul got this thing rolling (I think), I would like to nominate him as President. Would the executive branch consist of Pres, VP, Treas, Sec or Treas/sec. What would the duties be ? May I suggest that the Pres has the unenviable task of organizing meetings and getting the word out on any other major topics. How about VP moderates the two other committees (event and Promo) and acts as a tie breaker/motivator. I would recommend committee chairpersons for the two committees. Any takers or nominees for the committee chairs ? Looking forward to more input here. Tanks - Les

No comments: